Wednesday, July 27, 2011

On a First Name Basis

Hello friends!! 

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. My in-laws were in town and we have been running around showing them Alaska.
Which is a rather large state, so it wasn't exactly an easy thing to do! lol!
But I think they had a good time,
they caught LOTS of Salmon and Halibut,
saw several Moose along the roads,
and experienced a few HOT Alaska summer days (73 F)!! 

It was fun to see them, it's been a few years, but I'm glad to get back into the swing of things and get my kids back onto a normal routine.

Well, onto the main reason for this post.

I have recently made a few new friends, virtual and physical lol! We moved into our home almost 6 months ago! Wow time has flown by! But I have always felt really awkward about introducing myself and telling people my name. Online it's much easier. :-)

Just to clarify, for anyone who might have wondered.  
I go by Anna Dawn. 
That's my first name.

Yeah, it's two words,
yeah Dawn is capitalized,
and yeah, there's a space in between.

But that's my name. It has always been a little weird, and although a lot of people have told me they think it's a beautiful name, I have pretty much always despised it. But even so, I actually dislike being called Anna even more.

Please don't feel bad, if you have called me this.
Chances are, I let you.
I don't like to correct people,
I'm always worried that it will make them uncomfortable or feel bad.
So I don't say anything.
But now I am.

My ultimate goal is that my name will become so well known that even the celebrities will know it, and say it the right way too! Just Kidding, yeah right! Lol!

I hope as I get to know more of you, I will be on a first name basis with you too! :-)

Thanks for stopping by, and come back soon. I'm working on another DT project for SVG Attic, so be watching for it!!

-Anna Dawn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails