Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baby Shower Gift

So, many of you have heard me talking about SVG's right? And how I use my Cricut to cut these types of files instead of purchasing lots of Cricut Cartridges. I've even designed a few of my own SVG files. But there are a ton of shops online now that sell these SVG cutting files. One fun place is called SVG Cuts. They have some adorable files and cute 3-D projects. Like these 3-D letters! So if you start seeing an abundance of 3-D letters from me, here's where I got them!

For a Baby Shower Gift I made some 3-D letters in the baby's name to go with the pink/brown color scheme of the baby's room. Hope you like!


To package it all up nice and pretty I made a box for it with another svg file from SVG Cuts called Big Boutique Boxes.  I used my shredder to make some paper filler and had the kiddos help me crumple it all up! Lol!


Well thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!

Oh, and don't forget to check back next Friday for my 1st Design Team Project for SVG Attic!! Plus, go check out my bio on their website! CLICK HERE!! It's all so very exciting!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your work is beautiful. Enjoy your blog.

Shelley said...

These are soooo stinkin' cute! Love it!

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com

Mary B. said...

The letters and the box came out just beautiful!! You did an AWEsome job, and I'm positive the mommy-to-be was in love with it all! ~Mary :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails