Monday, July 4, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!

I'm on a Design Team!! YES! The super talented Jessica from Jessica's Crop Corner, and owner of SVG Attic, has chosen me, along with two other lovely ladies to be on her design team. We get to use her amazing SVG files to create projects to share with others!! I'm BEYOND thrilled! She has these super fun collections like:
Backyard BBQ

Give A Hoot

Cape Cod
Luau
Just Beachy
Little League
Those are just a few.....!!! There's lots more, so go check them out!!

And the two other talented ladies I'll be working with are:

Ruthie from September Ninth
and
Kasi from 19Eighty Expressions

Go visit their blogs and see the amazing work they do!! I'm so excited to be included in this Design Team and can't wait to start creating!!!

I'll be posting my Design Team projects on the 1st and 3rd Friday's of the month, so look forward to that!!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

How very cool!!! Congrats! It's fun beingon a design team! I love looking at the others' projects and get inspired! Can't wait to see all of your projects!

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com

Kasi said...

I am having so much fun working with you ladies!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails