Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Scrapbook Day- 4/18/09

I recently went to a scrapbook day hosted by our Creative Memories consultant. I'm not very productive at those things, it's just too much fun talking!! But I did manage to complete this one scrapbook page. I entered it into the page contest, but didn't win. Hope you like it!

This layout goes along with a couple others I have already made about EmmaLee's 1st birthday, thats why I didn't think it neccessary to include that many pictures.




I made the button tree and backstitched the trunk and limbs. I also made tons of French Knots along the middle border. I love to sew on my pages! It took a while but I think it's fun to play around and especially when I'm really happy with the result.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails