Friday, May 1, 2009

Utah

So we made it to Utah in one piece...mostly. Besides the fact that my kids got a total of 3 hours of sleep for the night! We took a short nap during the day, but they were soooooo cranky! We are staying here for the whole month of May so we had massive amounts of luggage and carry-ons, but we got through the plane ride with minor hiccups.

I am a little sad that I couldn't bring all my scrapbook stuff with me, now I can't participate in 365 Cards challenges. :(

Of course I didn't come down here empty handed!!! I brought my sewing machine! Yeah I know I'm a little crazy, carrying on a sewing machine, but what am I supposed to do to keep me busy for a whole month??? Besides, I am totally addicted to sewing right now, I have like 8 projects I am working on right now: a dress shirt for Ethan, a jean dress for Em, a couple laptop bags, and maybe a skirt, bermuda shorts, and baby doll tee-shirt. I'll have my work cut out for me, but I'm excited!!

I'll post pictures as I finish stuff!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails