Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mobile to Match Target Bedding Set

Seriously, I have been making a ton of mobiles! I just thought it would be easier to keep them separated in different posts.

This one was made to match this cute bedding set from Target. Although the bedding has owls on it, the customer really wanted butterflies and flowers, so that's what I did. An Owl mobile would have been SO cute! Maybe I'll do one anyway someday and see if it sells. Anyway, here's the pictures the customer sent me, the child's room is pink and yellow, so I had to incorporate that as well as the bedding colors.



She requested white fabric on the hoop, so here's what I came up with:


I really love the orange in the mobile, that's a new one for me. It's fun creating things for other people's tastes, yet putting some of myself into the design. This fabric was really pretty too, I think I will try using it in other colors in the future.

2 comments:

creativejewishmom/sara said...

Your mobile is gorgeous! And love how you've covered the hoop. So very nice to "meet" you, thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday, and hope to see you again soon!

Unknown said...

WOW, this is wonderful. Very creative:)

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails