Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cuttin' up with Class

I have been asked to be on another Design Team for an SVG designer!! Woo Hoo! I am so excited about this new postition, my dear friend Jani from Paper Compulsions, has started a new blog for svg challenges. 


 
There will be weekly challenges (with prizes for 2 winners) plus she will be giving out free files for the first challenge! In fact she already has a freebie up on the new blog!! Go check it out!
There will also be a linky party at the end of the month for a "Show and Tell" to see what everyone has been creating lately!

Please go check out the new blog and become a follower! Even if you don't participate it will be fun just to see all the cute and creative projects that others will be showing!

I also wanted to show you a few of Jani's super cute projects to entice you to visit her:
(Just click on any of the pictures to go directly to the blog post)






She even has some wonderful tutorials for making gorgeous paper flowers like these:



And she loves to make these adorable bird houses, aren't they the cutest!! 
I am gonna make some for my niece's 1st birthday party for table centerpieces! It's a birdie theme party...


Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to visit  
and check it out!  I'll have some projects ready for it soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Anna Dawn! You are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails