Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Officially Ours!

Today we bought our first home!!!!  I am so excited I can barely think straight! There is still so much to do before we actually move in, but at least now we can get started!

Anyways, here are some pictures of it "as is". I will post more pics as we do our updating.

The Front


The Entryway............ and we have a beautiful glass front door!






The 1st Front Room........... with a wood burning stove.



The Kitchen............... the kids love the chalkboard door!



The 2nd Front Room.................... with built in desk unit on one side.


Laundry Room/ Bath Room............ a little weird that they are combined, but oh well.


Master Bedroom................. with bathroom and walk in closet.


Ethan's Room............ it's kind of long and narrow, but it's bigger than this picture makes it look.

EmmaLee's Room............. with two closets! (Perfect for storing all her medical supplies!)


And............ My Craft Room!!!!! The color is hideous now, but I have something special in store for it!

So that's it. That's my new house! Thanks for all the congratulations from our wonderful friends. We will miss you all, but it's definitely time we started out on this chapter of our lives.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I am sooo happy for you guys but we are sure going to miss you!!!

Cassidy said...

That is so great! I love the front porch. I am so happy for you...I am sure you are excited about the craft room. We needed that when we used to scrapbook together!

Queli said...

Congratulations!!! It really is so cute & comfortable! Can't wait to see all the fun things you have planned for it!

Carolyn Easton said...

Ive said it once, Ive said it twice, Ive said it a million times. YAY!!!!! Im so stinking excited for you!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

I'm in love with it! I cannot wait to see what you do with it! So happy for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails