Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Learning to Design...

I am slowly but surely learning how to design Digital Scrapbooking items. I have been using a trial version of PhotoShop Creative Suite 3 Extended. Technically it has expired so now I have to find a way to purchase it, or something lesser and cheaper! Here is what I have made so far...


A brown wavy paper.

Oops, it looks like I may have some stray shadow at the top, I'll be fixing that.

A brick wall scene.

I envision a graffiti saying next to a photo of my daughter doing something artistic. Or maybe just playing in paint! Actually the only funny picture I have so far is one with her eating a green crayon and smiling with big chunks of wax in her teeth!


Snowman Scene Paper


Let it Snow Word Art

The Snow letters have really cool texture too!


Just a few buttons too.


It's not much but its a small start I guess. I never knew how much you can do with all the tools in PhotoShop!! It's really fun to play around and learn. Plus there are some really great websites out there that offer tons of tutorials on how to make your own stuff!


1 comment:

Carolyn Easton said...

That looks cool. Wish I was computer literate. You should post some pics of your kids on Halloween. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails